Venezuela is one of the countries that make up the part of Latin America. Thanks to the appearance of the Internet, we have several options that allow us to help our relatives if you are outside of our country due to various reasons such as work or simply visiting the country for vacation.
In this way, we can make all kinds of transfers without problems, although we must take into account any possibility that offers confidence and above all, security in it, to be sure that there will not be any theft of bank data or even our own identity on the Internet. To choose the best way, we will take into account factors such as the duration of it or the money it costs us to make that transfer.
Best Send Money Service to Venezuela from Australia
First Transfer Free!
- Wise is a very good provider for overseas transfers. The transfers are easy, convenient and secure. The most important thing is that the transfers are also much cheaper than with the bank.
Send money very fast!
- Save up to 90% compared to banks. No hidden costs. Large selection of countries.
First Transfer Free!
- Azimo is a very competent partner for the international transfer. Azimo has a large selection of countries and the transfers are safe and cheap.
Transfer money from Australia to Venezuela with the bank
It is one of two possibilities that are available to send money from Australia to Venezuela. We would normally use our trusted bank. To do this, you must do the following steps:
- Have all the personal and bank details of the person who is going to receive that money.
- You should go to a branch of that bank and with the help of your agent, you will have to fill out a form and authorize that transfer.
That money will be sent to another bank account in that country so that the recipient can collect it.
The time it will take for this transfer to become effective will depend on the banks where the money has to go and the amount to be sent, along with the international agreements that the countries have in the banking field. Thus, the smaller the number of banks to pass, and if that agreement exists, the less it will take to become effective. In normal conditions, the transfer will take between 1-2 days minimum, up to a maximum of 1 week.
Transfer money to Venezuela with a money transfer provider
This is the other option we have available to make that money transfer, especially if we have an Internet network at home.
To do this, you must do the following:
- Have the personal data of the person who is going to receive this money transfer.
- Now you can go to a branch related to these providers, either from your computer or from any device with the internet. You must be registered with any of the companies you use.
- You will enter your account and start a new money transfer.
- You will put or give the dependent that you take care of that personal data, along with the amount to be transferred. Besides, you have to have an account from where you will get your money, it can be from the bank, from a credit or debit card, or in cash if you are in one of those branches.
- To finish, you have to verify that everything is correct and I will accept so that this transfer can be carried out without problems.
- Once this is complete, the recipient will be able to obtain their money with a code that the person who sends it will provide the recipient and the identification card of the country in which they are.
Duration of a money transfer to Venezuela
The time it takes for this transfer to become effective is much less than using a bank. But it will depend largely on the occasions of the collection method, that is, the person who requires that transfer will be able to collect their money in cash, through a bank transfer, or by collecting everything at the branch itself. In normal conditions, the time will be between minutes and 2 days.
The costs with these transfer providers decrease significantly since there will be no type of intermediary, only the provider itself. Thus, these costs will range between 2 and 10 dollars, depending on the provider you choose.
In conclusion, taking into account all this, the best way to send money from Australia to Venezuela is to use a transfer provider, since the costs will be lower than if we do it through a bank and the duration in which the transfer will be effective as well. It is much less, it goes from minutes to a maximum with all the above analyzed, we have concluded that the days, but if we pick up the method of sending the money home.