If you’re looking for a cryptocurrency that has high potential, you might want to consider getting EOS. Its potential is massive because it was first designed with the intention of supporting large-scale applications. It aims to build a blockchain that can process transactions super fast and free of charge as well as support smart contracts.
EOSIO (EOS) was founded in 2017 by Dan Larimer and Brenden Blumer. Larimer is a notable name among the developers in blockchain because he was the architect for the first decentralized exchange, Bitshare, and the first crypto social media network, Steemit. Its protocol is currently being developed by the company Block.One. This company, set Larimer, as its Chief Technology Officer. EOS strategy is very simple. It wants to solve the existing problems of Ethereum (ETH):
Scalability. EOS is designed for a large scale development of dApps (Decentralized Applications). With its current blockchain, it is more flexible and user-friendly. Free For Everyone. EOS aims to enable developers to make dApps free for access between users. This includes the selling and buying of EOS. Utility Token.
The native token EOS gives holders both the storage and bandwidth on the blockchain, which is proportionate to the entire stake.
Gas Issues. EOS combines high throughput of Graphene and BitShares to solve the gas price issues. It is free, faster, and more scalable than any other ETH-based blockchain, in short, it is free and faster and more scalable than any other Ethereum-based blockchain.
What’s more interesting is that its vision is to be an operating system which is capable of providing services like cloud service, server hosting, and user authentication. The EOSIO blockchain is also designed to simply match the performance of a real computer. The software also uses some familiar computing concepts in its operations.
Here are some interesting facts about EOS:
- It is similar to Ethereum. They both are capable of hosting dApps that are built using smart contracts.
- Its model is unique. Each holder has ownership of the network.
- It is being built to process thousands of transactions per second (Ethereum is only capable of processing 15 transactions per second).
- It manages to bag deals ($10M) and funding for its expansion.
- It uses delegated Proof-of-stake (DPoS). it uses real-time voting and reputation system to help decide who will create he block in the block chain
- Its ICO is iconic. It took 350 days, making it the longest ICO of all time!
- It is included in the top 50 cryptocurrency.
How can I buy EOS?
EOS is one of the most popular cryptocurrencies out there.
Look for an exchange that supports both fiat and cryptocurrency to simplify buying Polygon.
- Create an account on cryptocurrency exchange that supports EOS.
- Always remember that most exchanges need KYC (Know Your Customer) verification. You will need to provide your valid IDs and e-mail address.
- Deposit your money into the account.
- Fund your account using PayPal, bank transfer, and debit or credit card.
- Buy EOS.
Once you’re done buying EOS, make sure to take the necessary steps in storing it safely. There’s a lot of wallets available on the market. You may use the traditional apps or the hardware wallets.
PayPal platform is slowly adopting cryptocurrency in its system. One of the best alternatives, especially if you are a beginner.
Buy with Credit Card (EOS)
If convenience is what you’re looking for, one of the best and most reliable form of transaction within the central exchange is through the use of credit card. It provides instant solution without waiting for the payment to be settled.
For bulk buying of cryptocurrency, bank transfer is the most efficient. Most people use SEPA since it is more secure and also provides a low-cost way of making a deposit.
Buy EOS – Where?
EOS is included in the top 50 cryptocurrency worldwide, making it more visible in almost every centralized and decentralized exchanges
Online Crypto Exchanges
That’s it! The potential of EOS is over the top. It might take over some of the biggest cryptocurrencies due its faster and safer transactions. Don’t miss out!