When we retraced our steps and find where we are now, we will be surprised by how far we have gone. With the rapidly changing world, everything is happening online. We can say that we have evolved even when we look at our financial history.
In the olden days, sending money to different parts of the world takes time and requires effort. But now, everything has changed for the better.
Sending money from the United States (USA) to France can be via bank to bank transfer or by using a remittance company or a money transfer company. People have now used this mode of sending money, and it has exponentially grown in the business scene.
Best Send Money Service to France from United States
First Transfer Free!
- Wise is a very good provider for overseas transfers. The transfers are easy, convenient and secure. The most important thing is that the transfers are also much cheaper than with the bank.
Send money very fast!
- Save up to 90% compared to banks. No hidden costs. Large selection of countries.
First Transfer Free!
- Azimo is a very competent partner for the international transfer. Azimo has a large selection of countries and the transfers are safe and cheap.
Five Transfers Free!
- A world-class customer service, very good exchange rates and permanently favorable transfers abroad and to Germany convince. Only downside is the small selection of countries.
Duration: Send Money from the United States (USA) to France
Sending money can take 3 to 5 banking days, while there is a money transfer company that can do it in 2 days. Other companies usually take 24 hours to complete the transfer, and some can fulfill the request in just a few minutes.
- Cost if you need to send it in minutes varies and can be between $5 to $16.
- For the next day sending completion rate in some companies, they have a promo where you can send three times for free, and the succeeding will have a corresponding fee.
- In some money transfer companies, they will charge anywhere between $1.45 to $7, some can even charge more.
When you send money to France from the United States (USA), you may opt to use a bank to bank transfer or via bank and corresponding pick up location from France. Although, if your recipient has a bank account at the same bank, money encashment is faster and easier.
Transfer money from the United States to France with the bank
Transferring money using the bank option may not be the smartest because sometimes banks may say they do not charge any fees for the transfer, but once you check the exchange rate and compare it with other remittance companies, the banks have a low exchange rate. This means you don’t pay for the transfer fee, but it will lessen the amount of money your recipient will receive.
However, there are still some banks that offer a good deal, but you need to look and compare which bank offers such as there are many banks around.
There is also an option if you want the receiver to get the money in euros or dollars.
Look for the most competitive option cause you will be able to save money that way.
Send money to France with a money transfer provider
There are too many money transfer companies that provide a solution to your money transfer needs, but you have to pick the most affordable and the higher exchange rate before you choose one.
Check their exchange rate first and shop around.
See how they fare in transfer fees, do they have a high exchange rate, but a low transfer fee and vice versa, or do they have hidden charges that you need to know about?
How do they send the money to the receiver? Do they have branches there in France, or is there a bank that they are affiliated to?
How long will the processing of the transfer be? If the receiver will need the money soonest time, you need to find a money transfer company that can do it in less than 24 hours, but you need to know how much they are charging you for such service.
Do they have a customer service that you can access if there are any issues encountered with the money transfer? These are important when you need help, and there is someone on the other end of the line to assist you.
Yes, there may be a good deal of money transfer companies that abound, but the thing is in choosing the most reputable and the fastest to complete the process.
As long as you get the one respectable company to do the transaction for you, there are no more worries for you along the way.