Sending money to Albania is usually not expensive, or difficult, but you have to take into account the different services that exist so that we choose the best one and the one that best suits everything we need in each moment in which it occurs.
The first site we think so that the transfer can be made is the bank, but there are other ways, so we have to make a good comparison, taking into account different factors that we will start next.
To send the money in the best possible way it is important to look for any transfer company that offers you everything you need and in the best possible conditions so that the shipment is as expensive as possible.
The comparison will be made taking into account certain factors that will be specified later in the following sections.
Comparison: Best Transfer Money to Albania
First Transfer Free!
- Transferwise is a very good provider for overseas transfers. The transfers are easy, convenient and secure. The most important thing is that the transfers are also much cheaper than with the bank.
Five Transfers Free!
- A world-class customer service, very good exchange rates and permanently favorable transfers abroad and to Germany convince. Only downside is the small selection of countries.
Send money very fast!
- Save up to 90% compared to banks. No hidden costs. Large selection of countries.
First Transfer Free!
- Azimo is a very competent partner for the international transfer. Azimo has a large selection of countries and the transfers are safe and cheap.
How can I send money to Albania?
There are two ways to send money from abroad to Albania, the first is a bank and the second is to have a transfer company.
To choose between the two ways you have to take into account what that transfer will cost us with the commissions or the cost of the transfer. Also the time it takes to arrive, along with the possibility of the recipient in terms of getting the money from the transfer.
When you are clear about what you are going to use, you must follow some guidelines to be able to make the transfer.
- Create an account: you have to give all contact and bank details.
- Details of the transaction: money and currency.
- Receiver details: receiver data.
- Pay the transfer: you must pay the fee or commissions and so you will have it complete.
One of the possibilities that exist to be able to make a money transfer to Albania is the bank.
Many banks offer the possibility of making international transfers, but you have to pay certain commissions that are usually quite expensive.
In addition, the treatment of the transfer will depend on whether the country it comes from has an agreement of this type, but if not, it will be treated as an international transfer and the fees can be even more expensive.
The time it takes will depend on the conditions and speed of each bank.
Money transfer provider
Another possibility to make a transfer to Albania is the transfer company, but here you have to make a good comparison to adapt everything to our needs at that time. Therefore, the factors that must be taken into account are the following:
- Exchange rates: if the rate is smaller, more money will reach the recipient. So it is best to choose the lowest rate.
- Fees: it is important to know the money that the company will charge you for shipping. It must be taken into account because a transfer that may be small, may be expensive for this reason.
- Transfer methods: if we use the application, the company’s website or we approach a company headquarters.
- Transfer time: that is, the time it takes to complete each process, since it can change depending on the companies.
- Limits: it may happen that there are certain companies that have a minimum or maximum limit to make the transfer.
- Collection methods: it can be by bank transfer, at any specific collection point or at home, so the company that offers the best offer will be searched.
How much does it cost to transfer money to Albania
In general, the rates are usually between 2 dollars and 8 dollars approximately for a shipment of 100 dollars as an example.
So the faster the transfer, the more the fee will cost, also counting whether the delivery is bank account or not.
The transfer is usually done by both types of card, that is indifferent.
Duration of a money transfer to Albania
On the other hand is the duration of the process of carrying out the transfer.
This will depend on the bank, the company, the price of the transfer and the collection method that we can choose so that our receiver can have the money without problems and in the necessary time.
The time interval goes from taking a few minutes to the next day, this will logically reflect the rates, since they will be higher if the time is faster.
Of course, in general, if the transfer is made to a bank account it will take about a day, plus the time the bank has to make it effective. If picked up in person, it takes less time to become effective.
Conclusion on the money transfer to Albania comparison
Therefore, if you want to send money to a country like Albania, you can use a bank that allows international transfers, but it can be very expensive. Therefore, the most advisable will be to use a company specialized in making such transfers.
To choose the best company we must take into account certain factors such as transfer methods, rates, limits or how is the collection, so we can adjust to what we need both ourselves and the recipient.
When we have all the requirements met, you choose the one that best suits and so you just need to create an account, give your data, the details of the transfer and the data of the recipient himself so that he can get the money in the best possible way.
This is the fastest, easiest and cheapest way to make that money transfer.