If you ever are required to transfer money to Belgium online, you will not get short of options. Being part of the financial hub of the EU, there will be many situations which will warrant this kind of transaction.
It could be to an individual living there or even to a company supplying goods. What is crucial is to find the correct option to meet your specific requirements and situation.
One of the aspects which can be a focal point is when there is a specific time frame associated with the transfer being organized. If there is an emergency, it is necessary to find the provider which is able to get the money released in the shortest possible time. This might come at a cost, but could be the only way out.
Globally we have become neighbors irrespective of the country in which we live. Employers and workers are spread throughout the world. Today it is common to have a person in Belgium who works as a remote consultant or service provider for a large corporation situated in a different continent. Sending funds between these two parties can occur daily. Employers must need to transfer money online to Belgium as remuneration for services provided.
There are even times when you want to send something to a loved one in this beautiful country. The reason for needing to transfer money online is irrelevant. This guide will be useful for you in finding a cheap provider for a foreign bank transfer to Belgium.
Comparison: Best Transfer Money to Belgium
First Transfer Free!
- Wise is a very good provider for overseas transfers. The transfers are easy, convenient and secure. The most important thing is that the transfers are also much cheaper than with the bank.
Send money very fast!
- Save up to 90% compared to banks. No hidden costs. Large selection of countries.
Five Transfers Free!
- A world-class customer service, very good exchange rates and permanently favorable transfers abroad and to Germany convince. Only downside is the small selection of countries.
How can I send money to Belgium?
If you need to get money to Belgium, you are able to look at any of the options listed below:
- Transfers between banks
- Money transfer providers with opportunities for online transactions
- International checks
- Companies such as Western Union and MoneyGram.
Bank (it’s expensive)
Sending money by interbank transfer from the US to Belgium is quite a natural process. Unfortunately, there are a few points of consideration to ponder about.
- Institutions such as banks often negotiate amongst the lowest exchange rates compared with other money transfer providers.
- Banks have amongst the least flexible transfer and pick-up options for money transfers to Belgium.
- Transfer costs are quite high.
- This is not the ideal route to use in the case of an emergency.
Money transfer provider
Being in the financial hustle and bustle of Europe, you will never have a problem finding a service provider to match your situation. Some of the providers which will highlight are listed below.
How much does it cost to transfer money to Belgium?
A number of the listed service providers have no charge for online money transfers.
- Venstar Exchange
The rest of the service providers are recorded from the cheapest to the one charging the highest rate for transferring money to Belgium.
- WorldRemit – $3.99
- Wise – $7
- InstaRem – $50
Duration of a money transfer to Belgium
The importance of looking at time frames for online money transfers cannot be overlooked.
XE is the company with the most extended duration for online money transfers, with a period of 3 – 5 days.
Then we have some contenders who are able to get your money cleared within 1 – 2 days.
Conclusion on the money transfer to Belgium
There is always some conditions you need to look at when choosing the best fit for your particular situation. Some of these aspects are highlighted below.
- You need to look at exchange rates and at the providers who are able to offer you the best exchange rates. This is the one way of ensuring that your third party in Belgium receives the highest return in their bank account in Belgium.
- With the number of choices at your discretion, it should not be too difficult finding a money transfer provider with lowest transfer rates. There are many which even offer this service totally free.
- There are many ways of transferring funds for online transfers. Some of these can even be done from the comfort of your home.
- The rate at which companies and institutions are able to clear funds following online transfers vary greatly. In the case of an emergency or time-sensitive transfers, always go for the provider which is able to transfer the funds in the shortest time possible.
- It is also essential to take special note of transfer limits imposed by each of the service providers. Many offer limited maximum transfer amount which to add to the costs depending on the amount being transferred.