Bosnia and Herzegovina are one of the newer nations to make a presence in a global society. There are often situations where there could be a need to send money to companies or individuals with the online money transfer. When this is the case, look at which methods will suit your situation the best.
As one of the newer boys on the block, the country does not have a dominant currency. It is therefore essential to look at exchange rates.
This will assist you in getting the most amount of money into the accounts of the person(s) needing to receive cash via online transfer in Bosnia and Herzegovina.
Comparison Transfer Money to Bosnia
First Transfer Free!
- Wise is a very good provider for overseas transfers. The transfers are easy, convenient and secure. The most important thing is that the transfers are also much cheaper than with the bank.
Send money very fast!
- Save up to 90% compared to banks. No hidden costs. Large selection of countries.
First Transfer Free!
- Azimo is a very competent partner for the international transfer. Azimo has a large selection of countries and the transfers are safe and cheap.
Five Transfers Free!
- A world-class customer service, very good exchange rates and permanently favorable transfers abroad and to Germany convince. Only downside is the small selection of countries.
We know the importance of looking at the time frame when transferring money online. It is essential to use a provider who can get the funds cleared in the shortest possible time, with the lowest charge per transaction. Sending money online is always a balance between these two aspects.
When needing to do an online money transfer to Bosnia and Herzegovina, it is essential to look at the frequency of these transactions.
The reason around this is that there are companies which specialize in once-off transactions, which are great for presents or in the case of an emergency. Then there might the need for making more than one transfer over some time. It makes sense to find a provider who specializes in multiple transactions over some time.
How can I send money to Bosnia and Herzegovina?
There are some ways of performing online money transfers to Bosnia and Herzegovina. Have a look at which options are available and go with the one that matches your situation the closest.
- Interbank transfers between banks in the US and local banks in Bosnia and Herzegovina
- There are money transfer providers active in the country with options for online transactions
- International verified checks
- PayPal remains one of the most popular e-wallets in the world
- Companies such as Western Union and MoneyGram offer services in Bosnia and Herzegovina.
Bank (it’s expensive)
Banks often offer the lowest exchange rates. This influences the amount of money the person will receive after transaction fees have been deducted. Another aspect of banks is that they are often amongst the more expensive options for online money transfers when compared with other service providers.
Money transfer provider
When it comes to companies offering money transfer to Bosnia and Herzegovina, there is only one that we want to highlight. This is Ria.
How much does it cost to transfer money to Bosnia and Herzegovina?
Ria will charge $3.99 for an online money transfer from the US.
Duration of a money transfer to Bosnia and Herzegovina
It usually takes 3 – 5 days to clear an online money transfer with Ria. Making it unsatisfactory for sending money in the case of an emergency.
Conclusion on the money transfer to Bosnia and Herzegovina
There is always some conditions you need to look at when choosing the best fit for your particular situation in a country such as Bosnia and Herzegovina. This should definitely be taken in light of the economic situation within the country. Some of these aspects are highlighted below.
- If you want to make sure that the recipient puts the maximum amount of cash into their pocket, look for the options with the best exchange rate.