Sending money to Niger can be very simple. However, it is very important to know the possibilities to carry out the action, in addition to analyzing the factors that make it more or less expensive, along with it being more or less fast.
In this way, we will have everything necessary to analyze and be able to take the best option that suits the needs of both the person who will make the shipment and the receiver itself.
Comparison: Best Transfer Money to Niger
First Transfer Free!
- Wise is a very good provider for overseas transfers. The transfers are easy, convenient and secure. The most important thing is that the transfers are also much cheaper than with the bank.
Send money very fast!
- Save up to 90% compared to banks. No hidden costs. Large selection of countries.
First Transfer Free!
- Azimo is a very competent partner for the international transfer. Azimo has a large selection of countries and the transfers are safe and cheap.
Five Transfers Free!
- A world-class customer service, very good exchange rates and permanently favorable transfers abroad and to Germany convince. Only downside is the small selection of countries.
How can I send money to Niger?
There are two possibilities to be able to make a money transfer, that is, through a bank or a money transfer company. We will both develop them in the next two sections.
To carry out the shipment it is necessary to carry out several steps, such as the following:
- Create an account: you must create a bank account if it is done through a bank or online to work with a company.
- Provide the details of the transaction: or what is the same amount of money and currency.
- Details of the recipient: full name, bank account and identification.
- Pay the fee: you must complete and pay the commissions or transfer fees.
Probably the first way that comes to mind to send money to another country is a bank.
The banks that can offer you international transfers, although you must bear in mind that not everyone does, if most.
It should be noted that this service is usually very expensive and the transfer itself can be more expensive than the money you send, so you have to compare very well so that it is not.
In addition, depending on the country from which you send the money, the bank will make a concrete or other treatment. That is, if between the country of origin, until the country where the money will end, there is a financial agreement, the processing will be different from if it is not in this way.
Money transfer provider
So to make that purchase you must take into account the following factors:
- Exchange rates: it is advisable to look for companies that have lower rates, since this way more money will reach the recipient.
- Fees: the transaction fees must be taken into account, because they can be very expensive.
- Transfer methods: they can be online or at the headquarters of the company itself.
- Transfer time: this fits your needs, so you will choose the one that suits you best being instant or several days.
- Limits: there are times when we find companies that require a minimum and maximum limit to make the transfer.
- Collection methods: depending on the interests, it can be by bank account, at home or in person at any location that is available from the company.
How much does it cost to transfer money to Niger
The cost will vary from the amount to be sent, the company and the speed of payment.
If, for example, we ship 100 dollars, transfer rates range from approximately 4 dollars to 7 dollars, depending on the speed and receipt of the shipment.
Duration of a money transfer to Niger
The duration depends on the payment of the fee and on the payment above all.
That is, if the recognition is done in cash, it will be faster than if it is made in a bank account.
So for a shipment of 100 dollars as we have set an example in the previous section. If the receipt is made through a bank account, the transfer time will be one day plus the time the bank needs to process the transfer. But if the collection is in cash, the transfer will be almost instantaneous.
Conclusion on the money transfer to Niger comparison
Making this comparison, the transfer companies seem to be a good option, but you also have to follow some parameters so that they do not charge you extra, these parameters can be the transfer time or the payment rate of the transfer itself for example. In this way, you will not pay so much and the shipment will arrive as fast as you want to your destination.