Sending money to Palestine is simple and easy, but you have to consider some things for it.
There are two possibilities to send money abroad, are banks or companies specialized in this type of thing.
To do this you must take into account some steps that are essential for this.
But we will talk about all this in the next sections so you don’t have any problem if you want to send money to Palestine.
Comparison: Best Transfer Money to Palestine
First Transfer Free!
- Wise is a very good provider for overseas transfers. The transfers are easy, convenient and secure. The most important thing is that the transfers are also much cheaper than with the bank.
Send money very fast!
- Save up to 90% compared to banks. No hidden costs. Large selection of countries.
First Transfer Free!
- Azimo is a very competent partner for the international transfer. Azimo has a large selection of countries and the transfers are safe and cheap.
Five Transfers Free!
- A world-class customer service, very good exchange rates and permanently favorable transfers abroad and to Germany convince. Only downside is the small selection of countries.
How can I send money to Palestine?
To send money to Palestine there are two methods, using a bank that offers you this possibility, or a transfer company that specializes in this type of services.
On many occasions, banks do not offer you this type of services so you will not be able to use them.
Anyway, to use any of the two methods, you have to follow the following steps, they are the following:
- Create an account: you can do it online or in person. You need to have your personal data, your identification number depending on each country and your bank account information.
- Transaction details: in this case you have to provide the amount and currency of exchange.
- Details of the receiver: you must have the personal data of the receiver so that no one else can collect the money.
- Pay the transfer: to successfully complete the transaction you must pay well some fees or commissions that will depend on the medium you use. On many occasions, you will have a receipt that you have to inform the recipient to make it more personal.
The first possibility you have to send money to Palestine is to use a bank that offers you such services.
For this, it is necessary to know if it is going to be treated as a national or international transfer.
So if there is any kind of financial agreement between the country from which the money is sent and the one that receives it, the transfer will be treated as national, so the payment of commissions will be minimal or even void.
Money transfer provider
The second possibility that exists to send money abroad is to use the transfer companies.
There are many, so you have to make a good comparison based on your own requirements that fit the personal needs of each.
Therefore, we must take into account some important factors, these are the following:
- Exchange rate: exchange rates must be taken into account, since, depending on the value of the rate, more or less money will reach the recipient, so you will have to choose companies with a lower exchange rate.
- Fees: to make the transfers successfully, you will have to pay some fees that have to do with the price that the company charges you for making it. So you will have to choose based on the method of collection or the time you are interested in doing it.
- Transfer methods: you can carry it out in several ways, such as online through the website, using your smartphone app, or in person at any authorized headquarters or location of the company in your city.
- Transfer time: money can be available in minutes or days, this will depend on what you decide.
- Limits: many companies have both minimum and maximum limits, so if you want to make a small or very large transfer, you will not be able to.
- Collection methods: it can be at home, in cash or to a bank account, this will determine what it takes or not to become effective.
How much does it cost to transfer money to Palestine
Sending money to Palestine has a cost that is summarized in the different rates that companies offer, so you have to choose well, as soon as you have chosen the best company that suits you, you must take into account the method of collection and the time of the transference.
Therefore, if we set the example of sending 100 dollars from the United States to Palestine, the rates are approximately 3 dollars approximately, in addition to having the same currency, the exchange rate does not vary.
Duration of a money transfer to Palestine
Avoiding money to Palestine has a transfer time determined by other factors such as the transfer methods or the fees you have to pay for the transfer to be done as well as possible.
Therefore, if we continue with the example of the previous section and send 100 dollars from the United States to Palestine, it can take between minutes and 5 days, depending on whether the method of recogoda is done in cash, at home, or by transfer to a bank account.
Conclusion on the money transfer to Palestine comparison
Therefore, if you have to send money to Palestine, you have two methods, use a bank or a transfer company.
If you use a bank you should know that a large part of shipments of this type will be treated as international transfers, so when paying commissions you can get quite expensive.
But if you use the transfer companies, you can make a good comparison, and from there you can get the one that best suits you in every way, but with a greater relevance of the reoccupied methods, the time it takes to become effective, as well as exchange rates.
To be able to use any of the two methods it is essential to have an account with our personal data, identification and bank details within the chosen company, we must give the details of the transaction itself, such as the amount or currency. It is also important to know the personal data of the recipient and pay the transfer, so it will be done correctly, to make sure that it has been so, there will be a receipt that we will have to pass to the recipient so that he can collect the money in a personalized way.