There may be situations where you need to send money to someone in Argentina. It can be a relative, a friend, or it can even be a loved one.
You may think that it is too much of an inconvenience to do so and may sometimes be expensive.
The thing is, there are many ways you can now send money to Argentina and other parts of the world from Canada.
Best Send Money Service to Argentina from Canada
First Transfer Free!
- Wise is a very good provider for overseas transfers. The transfers are easy, convenient and secure. The most important thing is that the transfers are also much cheaper than with the bank.
Send money very fast!
- Save up to 90% compared to banks. No hidden costs. Large selection of countries.
First Transfer Free!
- Azimo is a very competent partner for the international transfer. Azimo has a large selection of countries and the transfers are safe and cheap.
Duration: Send Money from Canada to Argentina
- If you need to send money fast as it is for an emergency or it is for someone who is in dire need then you need to have it sent in a day and better if it is in just minutes.
- There are ways you can send money to Argentina, and that is via bank transfer where it will take a day up to three days, you can also use a money transfer company that can process the transmission of money online and can do it fast.
- Some companies can do it in real-time. This is what you should pick, depending on where the money is to be used.
Transfer fees can vary from a measly sum of $3 up to $10 and may go even higher.
Now that you have an idea about transferring money to Argentina, you have some things to consider such as the amount you will send, how much is the exchange rate, how much do you have to pay for charges, if there is a limit on how much you can only send and of course how long will the recipient get the money?
Transfer money from Canada to Argentina with the bank
When you use a bank to transfer the money, you know it is safe cause it will surely reach the recipient in Argentina. You will also have nothing to worry about that the money will get lost along the way.
However, also consider that banks sometimes do not have the most competitive exchange rates, and what’s more, is that they charge higher to have your money transferred.
Transfer money to Argentina with a money transfer provider
Having a money transfer provider to transfer your money to Argentina is now made easy cause you have a lot of choices now compared to how it was before.
In previous years, there are probably one or two trustworthy companies that are well-known to do the money transfer for anyone, they are reliable, and they will surely have your money reach the receiver in no time.
Now that you have many options, it is up to you to pick the one that is more convenient to use for sending money.
First, check which transfer provider can give you the highest exchange rate.
Second, check if they have fair charges or if their fees are not too expensive, otherwise, you will just be wasting your money on charges.
Third, how fast can they do the transfer? You don’t need a transfer provider who will give you fair charges but will have your money delivered after a week.
You should find a money transfer provider that also has a website where you can send money online, so you need not go anywhere to have them process the money transfer.
Finding the money transfer provider that has all the above will make it effortless to send money to Argentina, and what’s more, you will need a company you can rely on if you need to send money often. You can do the transaction in a few clicks and all in one go.
When you need to send money anywhere in the world, you have to make sure you are getting a fair exchange rate, so you need to shop around.
Before you use any company or bank to do the money transfer, make sure you know how much they are charging you, and there are no hidden fees.
Check what delivery options they have cause sometimes there are money transfer companies who only have a pick-up method for the receiver to get the money, while some can have the money deposited in the receiver’s account, or can even have it delivered to the recipient.
Know which company has no limitations, otherwise, you will pay more to have a higher amount of money transferred.