Sending money differs in how long it will take the recipient to receive it and how fast the transfer provider will process it or will depend on what they use in transferring the money.
It is a big difference now compared to the previous decades, where sending money will take a week or more before the recipient receives it.
Let us see how it is today with sending money from India to Bangladesh.
Best Send Money Service to Bangladesh from India
First Transfer Free!
- Wise is a very good provider for overseas transfers. The transfers are easy, convenient and secure. The most important thing is that the transfers are also much cheaper than with the bank.
Send money very fast!
- Save up to 90% compared to banks. No hidden costs. Large selection of countries.
First Transfer Free!
- Azimo is a very competent partner for the international transfer. Azimo has a large selection of countries and the transfers are safe and cheap.
Duration: Send Money from India to Bangladesh
When you send money from India to Bangladesh via bank transfer, the recipient will receive the money, in 2 to 7 days. There are some banks where the recipient can collect the money in their bank account in real-time.
The fees will also depend on what bank you are using as other banks let you transfer money to other banks for free.
What to consider before you send money
The amount you will transfer
The larger the amount you will send, the smaller percentage you need to pay to transfer it.
What is the exchange rate
If you are sending from India to Bangladesh, there are corresponding exchange rate, so you need to find the money transfer company or the bank that will send the money with the lowest margin of the exchange rate so there will be a higher amount that the recipient will receive.
Check the charges
Be aware of the hidden charges or hidden fees, if any. There should not be any hidden costs that you will need to pay.
Are there any discounts?
Check if the bank or the money transfer company you will use have a promo for people who are sending money and get the most attractive offer you can find.
The cost can start anywhere between a dollar and ninety-nine cents to nine dollars and eighty-nine cents, while others have a higher cost.
The cost will also depend on how much money you are sending.
Sending money to India is also not an impossible feat nowadays because of the proliferation of different money transfer options such as bank transfer, online money transfer, wire transfer.
The easier option is finding a bank near you so you can transfer the money directly to the bank account of the recipient.
Send money from India to Bangladesh using bank transfer
The recipient can get the money by going to the bank and withdrawing the money through the counter. If the recipient has an ATM card, they can get the money directly from the machine. Some can also directly get the money from their mobile app and get it anywhere in Bangladesh, where they can cash out the money.
Send money to Bangladesh with a money transfer provider
When transferring money using a money transfer from India to Bangladesh, there are also many options for the recipient to get the money.
They can either get the money using their mobile app where the money is transferred and get it from any branch of the money transfer company.
The money can also be delivered directly to your doorstep.
The money can also be credited directly to their bank account.
You need to show a government ID, the money transfer number, complete details of the sender, including the amount of money sent where the sender is located.
Advantages of sending money online
- The speed to process your money transfer only takes a few minutes and is simple to process.
- You can securely transfer money as there are many methods to ensure the authentication of payments, and if they use the bank method, you are sure that the recipient will receive the money.
- Pliancy in the amount of money you need to send, cause you can send any amount even by using a mobile app nowadays as long as it connects you to the online app of the bank, or the money transfer company.
It is not like in recent years where there is only bank transfer for your loved ones to have the money. Now it is made more convenient and fast, and the recipient will be able to receive the money, most especially if money is to be used for urgent matters.