Today, sending money to Macedonia from India is becoming easier due to the Internet. Although it may seem like a great advantage, it can also lead to certain security problems, such as identity theft or having your personal and financial data stolen, something that we never want.
There are a large number of ways to send that money to your loved ones who are abroad, but you must take into account certain factors such as expenses, the duration of that transfer until it reaches its destination, or the security that each way offers you. For this reason, we are going to tell you everything you need to know so that you can do that operation with all the factors on the table.
Best Send Money Service to Macedonia from India
First Transfer Free!
- Wise is a very good provider for overseas transfers. The transfers are easy, convenient and secure. The most important thing is that the transfers are also much cheaper than with the bank.
Send money very fast!
- Save up to 90% compared to banks. No hidden costs. Large selection of countries.
First Transfer Free!
- Azimo is a very competent partner for the international transfer. Azimo has a large selection of countries and the transfers are safe and cheap.
Send money from India to Macedonia through a bank.
To make an international money transfer this way you must follow the following steps:
- Have the personal data of the person in question.
- Now you will have to give all the data to your bank agent.
- The transfer will be authorized and now the recipient will have to wait until it finally arrives.
Duration and costs of money transfer to Macedonia
It is one of the ways that exist to send money abroad, but you must take into account certain factors such as expenses, or the duration of the transfer of that money.
In the first place, we can highlight the expenses that will depend on the number of banks that have to transfer that money, that is, each bank that has to show that money will ask us for a specific commission, so the more banks, the more money you will have to pay as expenses. In general, they are usually around 30-50 dollars.
Transfering money to Macedonia with a specific money transfer provider
With a transfer provider, you can send money anywhere in the world from India, in our case to Macedonia.
What you should keep in mind, in this case, is that the price of the transfer will be much less than if it is done through a bank, in any case, it will have to depend on the amount to be sent, but in normal orders, it will at no time exceed the amount of 10 dollars.
Another thing that we must take into account is the duration from when that transfer begins with that money box until it reaches its destination. In our case, it depends on the destination you have, a pick up in person is not the same as a bank transfer and other possibilities as we will mention later. In normal conditions, the duration will be between minutes or someday, but not more than 2-3 days in total.
To carry out this process, you must do the following:
Select the recipient:
- you must be clear to whom you are going to send that money, you have to have their complete personal data, with the country and the amount to send.
Choose how to pay:
- these systems usually offer several forms of payment such as from a credit or debit card or with a bank account, even in cash if you do it in a bank branch. You should choose the one that best suits you.
- If you send the money over the Internet, you must check if the data is correct and choose the appropriate form of collection.
If this money is sent in person, you will have to do it in a branch and follow all this procedure. It is possible to send this money to a bank account, for this you must take into account the country, in our Macedonian, where you have to send it, to see if it enters into the transfer provider.
In conclusion, analyzing everything that we have told in the previous sections, we can know that the best way to send money to another country, in our case, Macedonia, the best way is undoubtedly to use any transfer provider, since the costs They will be much less and the duration also than if you do it through a bank. Also, you have more possibilities to make that shipment and the recipient to choose the best way to collect it.