Serbia is located in the Balkan area. At present there are several opportunities in which we are going to have to send donor from India to Serbia, it may be because we have gone on vacation and we need money to stay there for the time that remains, or because there are relatives who have had to emigrate to work.
For this reason, from the Internet, you can make these transfers without problems, although you have to take into account the web pages that will offer the best possible security, since now there may be problems of this type and your personal data may be stolen, something that we do not want under any circumstances. To choose the best way we will take into account factors such as the duration of it or the money it costs us to make that transfer.
Best Send Money Service to Serbia from India
First Transfer Free!
- Wise is a very good provider for overseas transfers. The transfers are easy, convenient and secure. The most important thing is that the transfers are also much cheaper than with the bank.
Send money very fast!
- Save up to 90% compared to banks. No hidden costs. Large selection of countries.
First Transfer Free!
- Azimo is a very competent partner for the international transfer. Azimo has a large selection of countries and the transfers are safe and cheap.
Transfer money from India to Serbia with the bank
It is one of the options available to send money from India to Serbia. Normally we would use our trusted bank, for this, you must do the following steps:
- Have all the personal and bank details of the person who is going to receive that money.
- You should go to a branch of that bank and with the help of your agent, you will have to fill out a form and authorize that transfer.
- That money will be sent to another bank account in that country so that the recipient can travel it.
The time it will take for this transfer to become effective will depend on the banks that have to administer this transfer, together with the international agreements that the apices have in the banking field. Thus, the lower the number of banks to pass and if that agreement exists, the less it will take to become effective. In normal conditions, the transfer will take between 1-2 days minimum, up to a maximum of 1 week.
Transfer money to Serbia with a money transfer provider
This is another of the options that we have available to make that money transfer, especially if we have an Internet network at home.
To do this, you must do the following:
- Have the personal data of the person who is going to receive this money transfer.
- Now you can go to a branch related to these providers, either from your computer or from any device with the internet. You must be registered with any of the companies you use.
- You will enter your account and start a new money transfer.
- You will put or give the dependent that you take care of that personal data, along with the amount to be transferred. Also, you have to have an account from where you will get your money, it can be from the bank, from a credit or debit card, or in cash if you are in one of those branches.
- To finish, you have to verify that everything is correct and I will accept so that this transfer can be carried out without problems.
- Once this is complete, the recipient will be able to obtain their money with a code that the person who sends it will provide the recipient and the identification card of the country in which they are.
Duration of money transfer to Serbia
The time it takes for this transfer to become effective is much less than using a bank. But it will depend largely on the occasions of the collection method, that is, the person who requires that transfer will be able to collect their money in cash, through a bank transfer, or by collecting everything at the branch itself. In normal conditions, the time will be between minutes and 2 days.
The costs with these transfer providers decrease significantly since there will be no type of intermediary, only the provider itself. Thus, these costs will range between 2 and 10 dollars, depending on the provider you choose.
In conclusion, taking into account all this, the best way to send money to Serbia is to use a transfer provider, since the costs will be lower than if we do it through a bank and the duration in which the transfer will be effective as well. It is much less, it goes from minutes to a maximum with all the above analyzed, we have concluded that the days, but if we pick up the method of sending the money home.