Sending money from the USA to Belgium can now be a few clicks away. This is possible with online banking, by using online money transfer services, by using the bank and having money transfer processed inside the bank, or you can also do it in the confines of your home.
You may need to sign up if you want to send money online, and you can use different ways to pay the remittance.
You now have a lot of options, you just need to decide on which choice you want. It can make a difference with the time the recipient can receive the money in minutes, or it can take for as long as three banking days.
Best Send Money Service to Belgium from United States
First Transfer Free!
- Wise is a very good provider for overseas transfers. The transfers are easy, convenient and secure. The most important thing is that the transfers are also much cheaper than with the bank.
Send money very fast!
- Save up to 90% compared to banks. No hidden costs. Large selection of countries.
First Transfer Free!
- Azimo is a very competent partner for the international transfer. Azimo has a large selection of countries and the transfers are safe and cheap.
Five Transfers Free!
- A world-class customer service, very good exchange rates and permanently favorable transfers abroad and to Germany convince. Only downside is the small selection of countries.
Duration: Send Money from the United States (USA) to Belgium
The length of time that the receiver can receive the money can vary. Some recipient can have their money in minutes, while some need to wait for a few days to get their money.
One other thing that can make a difference is if the recipient does not have a bank account, so the receiver must pick up their money in any banks or any money remittance company.
Transfer fees can range from $3 and can take from 1 to 3 days, other amount is $10 and will require the same time to get processed, some charges $14.77 and can have the money arrive in Belgium in a day or two.
There are still other rates available from different money transfer companies, but you need to use your online research skills so you can get the most affordable one.
- It is up to you how much you can save with a money transfer. Sometimes you may think that another way is much more affordable compared to the other.
- Again, the vast information is at your fingertips cause there is the available information on the net if you like to compare first the different money transfer companies.
- This way, you have more ideas, and if you don’t get it right the first time, you will be wiser the next.
Transfer money from the United States to Belgium with the bank
If you have an account in any banks from the USA, you can do money transfers online. This is easy to do cause you only need to log in to your online banking account, check the fees, conversion rates, and then how much you need to send, and you are good to go.
If you don’t have an account in the bank, you can still do the money remittance with their help, it may just require you to pay more by doing so.
Some senders want to use the bank to send money cause they feel that this is safer, and some have a notion that this is faster.
Transfer money to Belgium with a money transfer provider
We are now at a time where we want everything done faster and with less effort. It is the same thinking with sending money to other countries.
Sending money to Belgium from the USA is easy cause there are available money transfer companies from the different corners of the US.
There is even this money transfer company that has been in the business for so many decades, and they are still in the business of being efficient when it comes to money transfer. They also have competitive fees with money transfers, so the sender will have more money to send to their receiver.
Another available money transfer is just online, and if you have money in the online account, you can also send it in seconds without effort. You only need to check their conversion rate first cause the rate differs every day.
The receiver may also be charged a certain amount and will be taken from the money that the sender sent, so make sure that you let your receiver know what to expect.
It is also simple to send money from the US to Belgium. Your receiver can get their money in seconds. They can even have it in their bank accounts ready for them to spend.
With the convenience comes the extra expenses, so the more convenient the money transfer is, expect that there is a corresponding charge for such.