Today, there are many possibilities to send money to our loved ones who are abroad, something that we could not have done so quickly before.
Thus, you are going to feel quite disoriented about all this, and especially, when you are interested in finding a procedure that is profitable and safe.
So the Internet has opened a wider range of possibilities, but with other risks such as fraud or even the possible identity theft of a person. Therefore, it is important to know what are all the safety procedures for the money to reach its destination, in our country, it will almost be Bulgaria.
Best Send Money Service to Bulgaria from United States
First Transfer Free!
- Transferwise is a very good provider for overseas transfers. The transfers are easy, convenient and secure. The most important thing is that the transfers are also much cheaper than with the bank.
Send money very fast!
- Save up to 90% compared to banks. No hidden costs. Large selection of countries.
First Transfer Free!
- Azimo is a very competent partner for the international transfer. Azimo has a large selection of countries and the transfers are safe and cheap.
Five Transfers Free!
- A world-class customer service, very good exchange rates and permanently favorable transfers abroad and to Germany convince. Only downside is the small selection of countries.
Duration: Send Money from the United States (USA) to Bulgaria
The time it takes for a transfer to take effect has to do with the method you have decided to use to send the money.
If we do it through a bank transfer, we must take into account factors such as the type of international transfer, such as SEPA, where the maximum will be 2 days, although if it is a SWIFT type transfer, the effectiveness will be noticeable in about 5 days, it may take longer.
On the other hand, we have provided money transfer companies, where this type of transfer will be immediate, especially if it is to be carried out within the company’s office.
In the case of expenses, we must point out that the same thing happens with the duration, it will depend on the method used to make said transfer.
If we are going to do it through a bank, they will usually charge you commissions that are usually expensive, in normal conditions, they are usually around 50 dollars to which you have to add cost and if there are intermediary banks that charge you certain commissions.
Unlike if you make those transfers with the transfer provide, these cases are lower, it is even possible that they do not exceed 10 dollars in most of the companies.
Transfer money from the United States to Bulgaria with the bank
To make an international bank transfer, you must follow the following steps:
- Get the data of the person to whom you are going to send the transfer. The specific data is the name of the recipient, along with the country of the bank account where the money will be sent. For this, it is important to know the BIC or SWIFT codes.
- Go to your bank: now it’s time to make the transfer, you can do it through staff, online, through ATMs, or even by phone.
- Put the data we have and enter it: the data to be entered is summarized in the destination country, in our case Brazil, the name of the person benefited, the concept, the amount you are going to transfer, the IBAN, and the code BIC / SWIFT.
- If there is a refund of the money, it is possible that within the data there is a fault. For this reason, the data must be correct.
Send money to Bulgaria with a money transfer provider
To make an international money transfer from the United States to Bulgaria, you must follow the following steps:
- You must register in any company of this type.
- We will send the money: for this, you must know the recipient, know where they are and their personal data.
- You will put this data, along with the amount to send in the form, also, you will have to choose a collection method, the one that best suits the recipient.
We already have it done. But keep in mind that it can be done online, over the phone, or in an office in person. In the case of reception, it can be done in person or at an authorized point or with a messenger at home.
In conclusion, if you want to make an international money transfer, in our case, to Bulgaria, you must take into account certain things, such as the address of the transferor the expenses that we will have if we do it by one means, or by the other.
With all this, it has been concluded that the best way to make this transfer is to use a transfer provide, this is because it lasts less, it can be included in minutes and also the expenses are much lower than with a bank. In these companies, the money will be available in minutes, something that does not happen with banks that will be at least 2 days, depending on the type of international transfer that is, it may take longer. On the other hand, there is the cost, which makes banks charge higher commissions, something that does not happen with companies, these processes are usually between 50 dollars that they charge you in banks until they do not exceed 10 dollars in the case of these companies.